4.11.2011

We have the coolest friends!!

A few weeks ago our good friend Natalie let me know to expect a package in mail from a particular Etsy shop. Funny thing was, I had been looking at that exact shop the previous day. As it turns out, she had picked out the exact gift for Archer and Fletcher that I had been looking at. She is a scary good gift giver! Anyway, they arrived in the mail the other day and they are so awesome. They are matching Big Brother/Little Brother shirts with their names on them. The quality of the material is nice and durable and I cannot wait to put them on my boys and take pictures galore!

THANK YOU NATALIE!!!!!!


2 comments:

marlene said...

Oh!! They are fantastic! And I'll get to see them in person very very soon.

Natalie said...

They came out great!!!! So very glad you like them. Can't wait to see the boys in them :o)