|Soon-to-be old house|
In other news, and quickly too, here is what we have been up to:
- Dave & I celebrated our 4th anniversary. By celebrate I mean we got dessert from Whole Foods and ate it after the kids went to bed. Moving is expensive!
- Today is my 31st birthday!
- Fletcher is starting to recognize letters of the alphabet.
- Archie is almost 3! He pays attention to everything and is quite empathetic which makes me an extremely happy parent.
- Fletcher cracked my iPad screen. I guess I should be happy that it took 3 years for the first electronic item to be destroyed by a child. I thought typing it out would comfort me, but I am still annoyed.
- I am actually kind of excited to live in a hotel for the 4 days in between houses. Somebody else can do the laundry and clean up after me for a change. The sad thing is that I will probably still clean.
- My Mom and Dad are coming to help us move. I am wondering if there is a horse track near Denver and that is real reason my Dad is coming. Kidding! kind of.
- That's all I've got people.