6.23.2011

Love my Ergo. Love my Moby.

When we had Archer we were first time parents. We bought a lot of stuff. Too much stuff really. I really wanted to be a baby wearer but we skimped on the carriers that we purchased. I had 4 different carriers and none of them were very comfortable. I carried Archer in my arms more often than not.

This time around I splurged and got the two carriers I really wanted in the first place. I got my Ergo on a deal a day website for 50% less than if I bought it retail. I found my Moby for about $30 shipped. I use both of them daily and my back and shoulders love me. Chasing after Archer with a baby in my arms just isn't a possibility so Fletcher is almost always in a carrier. They are also very useful for when he is cranky tired. I can get him to fall asleep in less than a minute once he is in a carrier. In fact he is asleep in the Ergo as I type.

Basically, if you are on the fence between getting the carrier you really want and a less expensive one, get the one you really want! I wish I would've had these with Archer.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I LOVE my Moby, too! I would get all kinds of things done with Soph in it (dishes, laundry, mopping, walks, grocery shopping). I am also a fan of the Mei Tai carrier. But that Ergo looks pretty sweet.