6.27.2009

My super awesome husband!!

Before the baby comes there was one more room in our house that we hated and wanted to do something about. That would be our (formerly) ugly front hall bathroom. It was peach with white tile and a vanity made the year I was born. Yuck!

So last week while I was in Michigan my Dave decided to redo the bathroom for me! We had already picked out the tile, wall color before I left though. He ripped out the old ugliness and got to work making a throne room to be proud about.

He is so cool!

The old ugly bathroom

Ewww.

New tile!

New Vanity

New low flow toilet

Wall art

New mirror and towel holder

3 comments:

marlene said...

nice! can't wait to see it in person!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous! Dave did a fantastic job..that tile is beautiful. Does he want to come do our bathrooms now?

Unknown said...

Very nice! He did an excellent job. Isn't it great to have a husband that can (and does)do things around the house?