7.28.2009

Closet Dividers

In searching for a way to help organize the closet in the nursery, I decided to make some closet dividers. I printed up labels on my sticker paper from Newborn through 2T and then went downstairs to my crafting lair and got to work. The pictures I have are from before they were laminated. I then punched 2 holes near the top, strung some green ribbon through them and tied them to the closet rod. They turned out quite well if I do say so myself!

(Front view)

(Back view)

I am trying to refrain from putting up too many pictures until the nursery looks closer to being finished. The completed dividers in the closet will be in those sets of pictures. I must be getting back to finishing dinner now.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great idea!

Unknown said...

super cute! you are so creative!