2.03.2011

Strawberry Bread

I had some strawberries that were on their way out so I needed to to something with them. I still have some of my tangerine and banana jams in the fridge so I didn't want to make another jam. I went in search of a whole wheat strawberry bread recipe and stumbled across one on an amazing blog.

The amazing blog is eat! craft! live! and the amazing recipe can be found HERE.

It is an easy recipe to follow and if you don't drop your entire cup of freshly cut strawberries on a floor laden with dog and cat hair, then it should take you no longer than 10 minutes to get this bad boy in the oven.

Here is my picture of the finished product sans two slices of bread.





2 comments:

Scott said...

Looks kind of gross. I guess now I know why commercial products use red dye. Bet it is tasty, though!

marlene said...

I will certainly try this as soon as strawberries come down in price.