2.16.2011

Super excited...Finally got the carrier I wanted!

The advantage of having a second child is that you already have almost everything you need/want from the first child. You have a swing, pack n' play, high chair, car seat, crib, towels, bedding, clothing, bottles, changing table, cloth diapers, toys (lots and lots of toys), hats, socks, breast pump, Boppy, rocking chair, a decorated nursery and whatever else it is a that a baby needs. However, that doesn't mean there aren't things you would like to upgrade or never got in the first place.

Here are the things I have on Baby F's wish list.

This morning I was able to take one of the higher ticket items off of my wish list though! Babysteals.com is 2 deal a day website offering all different kinds of goodies for moms, babies and pregnant women. Today they had the Ergo Sport for 45% off. Ergo baby carriers are typically $105-135 and rarely go on sale. I have wanted one of these since before Archie was born but could never justify the cost. Now I have one on the way! I cannot wait to start carrying around Archie and Baby F in this carrier. Happy day for me!

1 comment:

Mary Hankins said...

Hey, did you ever get the stroller that you want?