11.04.2008

VOTE

Today is such an exciting day for this country. The world is watching to see how this election is going to pan out. We have a real chance to make a difference in our lives, the lives of those around us and in the eyes if the world. This is my 3rd time being eligible to vote in the presidential elections and this is going to be my 3rd time voting for whom I think is the best candidate.

Dave got to the polls 30 minutes before they opened and said there was already a line. Do you know how great it is that people are really amped about this election? It gives me hope that our young country might not be as dense as previously feared.

It is going to be a long night for many people around the world and I hope that tomorrow morning, though sleep deprived, that I am smiling for change!


No comments: