8.07.2009

Tangled up in dogs

Dave and I have been trying to take the dogs for more walks lately. One the little one arrives things will be crazy for awhile and we are trying to get in as much quality time with the pooches as possible. Plus, it is good for me to get out walking everyday.

Last weekend we took them to Garden of the Gods. Can I just say how impressed I am with our dogs? At least 4 young kids asked if they could pet our dogs and they both did fantastic. Piper did not try to jump and Dewey, who doesn't like being pet over his head, didn't show any apprehension. They still have a lot of puppy tendencies, but they are getting so good! They are shaping up to be quite the family dogs.

I got a few cute pictures of Dave with the dogs. He took one of me and Dewey, but it is in the shade and you cannot see us very well. Anyway, here are my handsome husband and adorable dogs at the park.

No comments: