9.10.2008

Let the marriage begin!


We're married! September 6th in Ann Arbor turned out to be a beautiful, dare I say perfect, day for a wedding. The sun was shining, the humidity was virtually non-existent, and the temperature was a breezy sweat proof 75ish. Dave looked handsome and I didn't look so bad myself!

Now that we are married though, I am really not going to have many more adventures in wedding planning. So I have created a new blog all about our adventures, or lack thereof, here in Colorado with our two dogs, two cats and each other!

We got home yesterday after two days of driving to our clean, but cold, house. Apparently the temperature has been getting into the 40s at night and of course we didn't turn our heat on when we left. It was August after all!! The first thing I wanted to do was unpack and hook up the Keurig Coffee Maker from Steve and Sharon. So while I did that my wonderful husband went to work putting everything else away! When that was all done, we each brewed a cup of coffee and watched all the Tivo'd programs we missed this past week.

Now I am going to get my hair cut. I have been waiting for this day for over 2 years! I rally cannot stand hair on my neck so it must go. I will post pictures later!

No comments: