9.17.2008

Things I should be doing

  • Cleaning the litter boxes
  • A load of laundry...maybe two
  • Spraying all the stains in the carpet compliments of Piper
  • Finishing packing
  • Filling up my gas tank
  • Walking through the house checking windows and plugs, etc..
  • Asking the neighbors to get the mail
  • Spraying the couches with deodorizer (the dogs are at daycare already)
  • Taking a shower
  • Figuring out where I want to treat myself for my birthday lunch...if I have time
  • Getting the light timers ready for Dave (he's so much better at this stuff than me)
That is all I can think of at the moment. Two things that shouldn't be on that list are blogging and watching television, which are the two things I am doing at the moment. Oh well! So much for my lists.

No comments: