2.17.2009

I like 3 day weekends.

This past weekend has been nice. I will admit that I am tired, but it was worth it. I started off Valentine's weekend at a conference in Denver then Dave and I went to dinner at our favorite CO brewery. On Sunday morning we packed up and were off to Keystone for the night. Every year my Aunt, Uncle and cousins rent a condo there and ski for the week. Well Dave & I cannot take a week off of work, but we both had Monday off so we went for the day. Dave skied on Sunday and Monday while I only braved the slopes on Monday. This was my first time skiing this season so we started off the bunny hill, but soon I was taking the green runs down the mountain. We had a great time, but it was nice to come home and sleep. Now we are up and ready for work. Such is life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously that picture almost makes me want to like snow. beautiful! breathtaking!