2.12.2009

American Idol & Jim Cantiello

I am fairly certain that I have already declared my love for the two subjects in my title line. Today, however, I have even more reason. Jim Cantiello of MTV live blogs all of the American Idol episodes. Honestly this brings me as much enjoyment as actually watching the show. It gets even better though. Jim will pick out his favorite reader comments from his previous post and include it in his live blog. So this morning I was reading the 2 hour live blogging from last night and when I get down to 9:36 pm all my dreams came true. My comment was referenced!! Dave thought I won the lottery because I was so excited. My American Idol hero mentioned my comment in his blog. Granted there are only about 15 comments for him to choose from on any given day, but still. This made my day. Go me!

The infamous live blog!!

No comments: