5.29.2009

So annoyed

On Monday, after weeks of searching, I finally found an affordable and nice dress to wear to a wedding that I am going to a week from today. Most maternity clothes are found on-line only and are either way too expensive or of poor quality. Anyway, I ordered the dress and they said they would send me an e-mail when it shipped. Today is Friday and I still hadn't received an e-mail even though I paid for express shipping. I give the company a call and they tell me that my order was cancelled because the dress wasn't in stock. This is information that would have been useful on MONDAY. I am leaving for this wedding on Wednesday morning so I have no time to find another dress on-line, order it and wait for it to be shipped.

Needless to say, today will be spent going to every store in Colorado Springs and trying on dresses to find one that looks nice and fits. I've tried on every dress that I own and my belly has just gotten too big to fit into any of them. I am super excited for this wedding, but I wish that there was a better selection of nice, affordable dresses for pregnant women.

Bummer.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Target has a cute Maternity line, and if you order online tonight, it will get to your house by Monday - their shipping is very reliable!

Sara said...

Thanks Natalie! I have been checking out the Liz Lange stuff at Target, but I found a dress at Kohl's today. I even have shoes and accessories to match.