1.11.2009

I make stuff

So as many of you know I like to be crafty. I don't make those super fancy scrapbook pages or ultra decorative cards. To me that just seems tedious. I do make okay looking scrapbook pages and simple, but pretty cards though. The last 3 days I have been waiting for my new scrapbooks to arrive to I can start our wedding book. In the meantime, I have been making cards. I looked on-line to get some ideas and then got started. I cannot say how much fun it is picking out the perfect coordinating papers and embossing sentiments and attaching ribbon...I just love it all!

Yesterday I was at Costco and they have 300 2-sided scrapbook paper for only 19.99! This paper is high quality and in all the colors I love. Normally this much paper can run upwards of $225.00 (at .75 cents per sheet) no joke! There was no way I could justifiable pass it up. So I didn't! Anyway, I made some of my favorite cards to date yesterday using that paper.

Today I took out camera to the basement and tried taking pictures of my cards. Do you know how hard it is to focus on a card? I got the camera manual and learned about the neat manual focus button. Now I have pictures of some of my favorite cards to show you! Aren't you excited?






































No comments: