1.25.2009

library thing

During the holidays I discovered a website called librarything.com from my sister-in-law Eleanor. I thought is was neat idea to have an on-line catalog of all my books, be introduced to new ones, write reviews, have a book wishlist, etc... It wasn't until I my iPhone though that I was really all about it.

Do you know how many times I have been at the bookstore and couldn't remember if I already owned the book I was about to buy? Too many. I like books, I like having them, I even like having lots of bookshelves to put said books on. Basically the point I am trying to make is that now I can pull out my iPhone, check my on-line catalog and see if I have the book already. This may not seem very exciting to you, but I cannot wait to go back to the bookstore now!

Read on!

No comments: