4.14.2009

Scrapbooking Weekend

I got a phone call tonight from a co-worker asking me if I wanted to go on a Scrapbooking Weekend Getaway. I knew that there might be an opening, but hadn't heard from her in about a week so I just assumed it was a no go. I have about 3 scrapbooks that I want to finish before this baby is born and this weekend would be a perfect opportunity. Needless to say I was very excited when she called me!

It is at a Lodge outside of Woodland Park and they will be showing movies, having chocolate fountains and doing a lot of scrapbooking...obviously! Since moving to Colorado I really haven't made any friends. I know a lot of it is because I don't put myself out there. This weekend will be a great time for me to connect with people and just have a good time. I will post pictures and write all about it when I get back. I feel like I am going to Girl Scout camp except for adults!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh...sounds like fun!! JEALOUS!!

marlene said...

just be careful not to drip chocolate on your pages!