10.12.2008

"and somewhere far away a lonely bell was ringing"


I have probably posted this before and I will probably post is again, but I absolutely love Sunday morning. I don't know where or when this love started, but I feel like it has always been there. I have worked on Sunday morning, gone to church (a long time ago), woken up married, dealt with tenacious puppies, snow storms, baked muffins, slept in and missed the entire morning, and enjoyed many first sips of Sunday morning coffee. All these mornings have been great and I wouldn't trade in a single one them. Regardless of what happens on Sunday morning, the trill and the luster is still there. I hope my marriage is one, big, long Sunday morning. Wouldn't that be lovely?

This particular Sunday morning I woke up early with the dogs and let Dave sleep in. While they were outside I made a pot of Green Mountain Rain Forest Nut coffee and got their food ready. Then I snapped the cutest picture of the two of them being sweet!

When we first got Dewey, he and Piper were not exactly the best of friends. In fact, there were times when I would cry because I thought we were going to have to give Dewey back. They gave each other scars and growled and bit and snapped. They both wanted to be dominate. Fortunately though, they both saw Dave and I as the pack leaders which was promising. Fast forward 9 months and you would not believe that these two could have killed each other before. When we take them to doggie daycare, the staff won't separate the two. Even though Dewey should not be in the big dog pen, that is where Piper is and so that is where Dewey goes. When we look at them on the web cam (it is a yuppie doggie daycare) they are always next to each other. Two dogs are just so much better than one!

We are getting a new china cabinet later so I will post more then!

Happy Sunday Morning!!!

No comments: