10.16.2008

Matron Sara

So I am the Matron of Honor in my best friends wedding on July 18th. I am thrilled and excited and cannot wait to be there for her! I love Becky and miss her so much.

Today I started thinking about the bridal shower and bachelorette party. I live 1300 miles away and do not know the other bridesmaids. I just e-mailed Becky for their e-mail addresses and I am hoping they will be super helpful and awesome since I can only do so much living in CO. I will be in MI for Christmas and then again for the shower and the wedding. Most of that time will be devoted to Becky and I am hoping it will involve at least one trip with a bad karaoke version of a Mase or Shania Twain song!!

I don't really know why I am writing this blog. I guess I just want to be a great Matron of Honor for her and I want her wedding and the events surrounding it to be all that she has ever wanted. Becky has such a big heart and is always there for the people in her life so she deserves to have the people in her life give back tenfold.

Yesterday I looked at houses for sale in Ann Arbor. Sometime I wish we still lived there near family and friends. I am glad that we moved though. My life needed a little shaking up and this time together has really helped strengthen mine and Dave's relationship. I would really like to end up back in Ann Arbor though. I have never felt more at home then when I lived there. Only time will tell. Until then I will be the best long distance friend, sister, daughter, aunt and matron of honor that I can be.

No comments: